The orange twist looks spectacular and will impress everyone. It fits in most cocktails and with the right amount of practice you’ll master making these in no time. Follow our guide and get the insight tips on how to cuts, twist and garnish.
- Get an orange and cut it into half.
- If you got chefs-skills with a knife use that or do like we us and substitutes it with a peeler (The ones used for potatoes or apples)
- Peel a full circle of orange. Make sure it’s not wider than 5mm.
- Grab your orange peel/skin and roll it around a straw
- Keep it tight on the straw for 30 seconds before releasing
- Add it to your drink and enjoy your creation